If you have been arrested for a criminal offense, the next steps may appear unclear. Even after arrest, there may be time to prevent an official charge to be made against you. In Texas, anyone arrested for a felony is entitled to have their case heard before a grand jury prior to being indicted for the charge. Although your rights before a grand jury can be limited, there may be an opportunity to prevent further legal proceedings if you have a good attorney on your side. If you or a loved one has been arrested with charges pending, contact our office quickly for a free consultation.
In other cases, you may have a loved one arrested and held with excessively high bail, or no bail at all. Even before the first court date, there are options available for reducing bail and obtaining your loved one’s freedom while pending trial. With the right attorney on your side who knows this process, this can be achieved.
In Downtown San Antonio
Contact R|G|P Today
Rogers Garcia Patton, PLLC
310 S St Mary's St #865
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Filing for Divorce: Managing Your Expectations February 16, 2018
- Why We Coach February 5, 2018
- Jessica Estorga Recognized by United Way of San Antonio January 26, 2018
- RGP gets DWI dismissed; Gives client a second chance January 26, 2018
- RGP Welcomes Jessica Estorga as New Partner January 25, 2018