Driving while intoxicated (or DWI) is a uniquely challenging offense that can have severe consequences for any person facing that charge. A conviction for DWI can lead to drivers license suspension, jail time, heavy fines, and extreme difficulty in obtaining future employment. It is critical that such a charge is handled properly from day one.
From challenging a breathalyzer test or a blood test to understanding the complexities of the standardized field sobriety tests, our attorneys will scrutinize every part of your case to make sure that you avoid a conviction or reduce the consequences that you face.
In Downtown San Antonio
Contact R|G|P Today
Rogers Garcia Patton, PLLC
310 S St Mary's St #865
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Filing for Divorce: Managing Your Expectations February 16, 2018
- Why We Coach February 5, 2018
- Jessica Estorga Recognized by United Way of San Antonio January 26, 2018
- RGP gets DWI dismissed; Gives client a second chance January 26, 2018
- RGP Welcomes Jessica Estorga as New Partner January 25, 2018