Fathers often feel like they are at a disadvantage in our family courts. In a lot of cases, their fears are confirmed. Though Texas law explicitly forbids judges from favoring mothers over fathers in custody cases, it happens every day.
Fathers need strong advocates to assert their rights as parents. Children do better with two active parents in their lives and RGP strives to make sure that fathers have an equal shot to be a part of their children’s lives. You shouldn’t have unreasonable limitations placed on your access to your children based on false or unsubstantiated allegations.
If you are a father who feels his rights as a parent are in jeopardy, contact us today to set up a consultation.
In Downtown San Antonio
Contact R|G|P Today
Rogers Garcia Patton, PLLC
310 S St Mary's St #865
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Jason Rogers Recognized as Rising Star by SuperLawyers.com March 26, 2018
- Pre-Trial Diversions Ruled Final Convictions For Non Citizens March 9, 2018
- Filing for Divorce: Managing Your Expectations February 16, 2018
- Why We Coach February 5, 2018
- Jessica Estorga Recognized by United Way of San Antonio January 26, 2018