When child custody battles cross state lines (interstate child custody), there are specific laws that apply. The Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act has been adopted by the states and governs such issues in a consistent way. Issues such as child support and visitation schedules may be different in a case like this. Our attorneys have experience in dealing with the complex issues that arise in these interstate cases and can help you navigate the complicated legal process of the UCCJEA.
If you live in one state and the other parent of your child or children lives in another state, contact RGP today to discuss your rights.
In Downtown San Antonio
Contact R|G|P Today
Rogers Garcia Patton, PLLC
310 S St Mary's St #865
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Filing for Divorce: Managing Your Expectations February 16, 2018
- Why We Coach February 5, 2018
- Jessica Estorga Recognized by United Way of San Antonio January 26, 2018
- RGP gets DWI dismissed; Gives client a second chance January 26, 2018
- RGP Welcomes Jessica Estorga as New Partner January 25, 2018