If you are a survivor of domestic violence, or fear that you may be in the near future, it is critical that you speak to an attorney about a protective order. A protective order can prohibit a spouse from coming within a certain distance of you or your child and prohibit any and all direct communication. The subject of a protective order can face criminal penalties, including jail time, if he or she violates the order.
Domestic violence is a serious issue. Please contact us immediately if you need protection.
In Downtown San Antonio
Contact R|G|P Today
Rogers Garcia Patton, PLLC
310 S St Mary's St #865
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Jason Rogers Recognized as Rising Star by SuperLawyers.com March 26, 2018
- Pre-Trial Diversions Ruled Final Convictions For Non Citizens March 9, 2018
- Filing for Divorce: Managing Your Expectations February 16, 2018
- Why We Coach February 5, 2018
- Jessica Estorga Recognized by United Way of San Antonio January 26, 2018