If you are a survivor of domestic violence, or fear that you may be in the near future, it is critical that you speak to an attorney about a protective order. A protective order can prohibit a spouse from coming within a certain distance of you or your child and prohibit any and all direct communication. The subject of a protective order can face criminal penalties, including jail time, if he or she violates the order.
Domestic violence is a serious issue. Please contact us immediately if you need protection.
In Downtown San Antonio
Contact R|G|P Today
Rogers Garcia Patton, PLLC
310 S St Mary's St #865
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Follow up Report of RGP’s Hurricane Harvey Relief Drive October 2, 2017
- RGP Welcomes Jessica Estorga as New Partner August 16, 2017
- Alberto Garcia Elected Treasurer of Mexican American Bar Association SA April 6, 2017
- Analysis: Trump’s Executive Order of March 6, 2017 March 28, 2017
- Jason Rogers Approved to Practice Federal Law in Texas Western District March 20, 2017