Fathers often feel like they are at a disadvantage in our family courts. In a lot of cases, their fears are confirmed. Though Texas law explicitly forbids judges from favoring mothers over fathers in custody cases, it happens every day.
Fathers need strong advocates to assert their rights as parents. Children do better with two active parents in their lives and RGP strives to make sure that fathers have an equal shot to be a part of their children’s lives. You shouldn’t have unreasonable limitations placed on your access to your children based on false or unsubstantiated allegations.
If you are a father who feels his rights as a parent are in jeopardy, contact us today to set up a consultation.
In Downtown San Antonio
Contact R|G|P Today
Rogers Garcia Patton, PLLC
310 S St Mary's St #865
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Let's Talk: Alberto Garcia Speaks with COFFEE July 18, 2018
- What is the difference between a CPS service plan and legal case? July 6, 2018
- Considerations when Child Protective Services “CPS” knocks at your door June 13, 2018
- Congress Takes A First Step in Justice Reform June 5, 2018
- Federal Judge Orders DACA Continues April 26, 2018