If you are a survivor of domestic violence, or fear that you may be in the near future, it is critical that you speak to an attorney about a protective order. A protective order can prohibit a spouse from coming within a certain distance of you or your child and prohibit any and all direct communication. The subject of a protective order can face criminal penalties, including jail time, if he or she violates the order.
Domestic violence is a serious issue. Please contact us immediately if you need protection.
In Downtown San Antonio
Contact R|G|P Today
Rogers Garcia Patton, PLLC
310 S St Mary's St #865
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Let's Talk: Alberto Garcia Speaks with COFFEE July 18, 2018
- What is the difference between a CPS service plan and legal case? July 6, 2018
- Considerations when Child Protective Services “CPS” knocks at your door June 13, 2018
- Congress Takes A First Step in Justice Reform June 5, 2018
- Federal Judge Orders DACA Continues April 26, 2018